Now that summer is here and family gatherings are starting to happen again, it is time to impress your guests with these amazing Greek Lemon Chicken Wings.
Just put a big platter out on the table and watch them disappear! These wings work great as both an appetizer and a meal. We used our brand new 7-Quart Air Fryer & Dehydrator Max Steel XL. It is the perfect air fryer for the summer.
- 10-12 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Crumbled feta cheese, for garnish
- Sliced lemons, for garnish
For the Tzatziki
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 English cucumber, grated and drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the marinade, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne and garlic.
- Add the chicken wings to a Ziploc bag and toss to coat the wings evenly. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Spray your air fryer's basket with nonstick cooking spray and add in the wings.
- Air fry at 400F for 24 minutes, flipping the wings throughout the cooking cycle to get an even crisp.
- While your wings are cooking, make the Tzatziki by adding the greek yogurt, garlic, dill, cucumber, salt and pepper to a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Transfer the chicken wings to a serving bowl or platter. Garnish with feta cheese, lemon slices, and the Tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!
Watch full recipe video
7 Quart Air Fryer & Dehydrator Max Steel XL
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.