Summer Grilling is here! If you grill out almost every night during the hot summer months, we have a solution for you.
We used our 2-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill to make this recipe. Prepare smoke-free, recipes right in your kitchen!
These Italian Sausage and Pepper Sandwiches are a quick, easy and delicious meal to make for dinner or to whip up before a big party. Full of traditional Italian flavors in every bite!
- 5 mild Italian sausages
- 5 buns or rolls
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- Butter for buns or rolls
- Mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Using the griddle attachment, turn on your Smokeless Electric Indoor Grill & Griddle and set the temperature knob to 4 to brown your sausages.
- Once browned, turn down the grill to ensure the sausages do not pop. When cooked, set aside.
- Use the remaining grease from the sausages and cook the garlic. Set the grill temperature to 5 and add the peppers and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the buns by buttering and placing on the griddle.
- Assemble your sandwich: toasted bun, sausage, peppers & onions, mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. Enjoy!
Watch recipe video here
2-in-1 Smokeless Electric Indoor BBQ Grill and Griddle
For more recipes Summer recipes, check out these Greek Lemon Chicken Wings we made using our NEW 7 Quart Air Fryer & Dehydrator Max Steel XL
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.