Would you believe us if we said these fall-off-the-bone ribs can be ready to eat in under 40 minutes? Normally ribs take 4-5 hours to cook in a slow cooker, but using our Ovate Pressure Cooker you get the same results but in the fraction of the time.
Watch the video below to see how we use our GoWISE Ovate Pressure cooker today.
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 rack pork back ribs
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Remove the shiny membrane on the back with a dull butter knife and discard.
- In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne.
- Pat the ribs dry and generously coat the dry rub on all sides.
- Insert the flat steaming rack included with your Ovate Series Pressure Cooker. Pour in the water, apple cider vinegar, and liquid smoke. Place the ribs inside the insert pot, standing them up on their side and wrapping the rack around the inside of the pot like a circle.
- Place and lock the lid and turn the valve to sealing. Cook on manual high pressure for 23 minutes (if you are making multiple racks and your ribs are super meaty, increase to 25 minutes). Allow the pressure to release naturally for 15 minutes, then vent to release the remaining pressure.
- Brush the cooked ribs with the barbecue sauce of your choice and place into the oven on broil until the barbecue sauce is caramelized.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Watch full recipe here
8.5 Quart Ovate Series Pressure Cooker with Accessories
Pair this recipe with our Classic Potato Salad made using our GoWISE USA pressure cooker.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.