It's the most wonderful time of the year... and also the busiest! We get it, you have a lot on your plate right now. Let us make life easier with a dish that is oh-so-easy to get on the plate!
These slow cooker cranberry orange meatballs made in our GoWISE USA Pressure Cooker make a low-effort party snack, or you can serve them over some veggies, rice, or noodles for a simple entrée!
- 12 ounce bottle chili sauce
- 14 ounce can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 28 ounce bag frozen Swedish/Italian meatballs
- Combine all ingredients in a pressure cooker/slow cooker, stirring together to evenly coat.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until meatballs are tender and hot throughout, turn heat to low to keep warm during servings. Stir occasionally. Enjoy!
Recipe by: https://www.sugarandsoul.co/cranberry-orange-meatballs-appetizer-recipe/
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.