1/2 lb Ground Pork
1 lb Chinese Chives
1/2 lb Shrimp without shells
1 tbs Fresh Ginger
1 1/2 tbs Sesame Oil
2 tbs Soy Sauce
1 tsp White Pepper
1 tbs Salt
1/2 tbs Cornstarch
50-60 Dumpling Wrappers
1/2 cup Water
1. Add a pinch of salt and cornstarch to the uncooked shrimp. Mix together until cornstarch coats the shrimp. Set aside
2. Peel and mince the ginger. Set aside
3. Chop-up the chives. Set aside
4. Add a pinch of salt to 3 whole eggs and whip with a fork. In a well-oiled pan, scramble the eggs - do not overcook. Break-up the scrambled eggs into very small pieces and set aside.
5. Chop the marinated shrimp into small pieces and set aside.
6. Combine Pork, Shrimp, Scrambled Eggs, and Chives into a large mixing bowl. Add Minced Ginger, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Salt, White Pepper, and one whole egg - mix well.
7. Add about a tablespoon of the mixture to a dumpling wrapper. Using your finger, apply water to the edges of the wrapper. Begin by folding the wrapper and pinching the middle lightly, apply water again to the edges, using your thumb and index finger, take the edge of one side and fold toward the center and pinch lightly. Repeat this process twice for each side.
Practice makes perfect!
8. Using the steamer basket, lined with parchment paper, arrange the dumplings careful they do not touch each other.
9. Place bottom rack into the pot along with 1 cup of water. Add the steamer baskets and seal the lid.
10. Set the pressure cooker to high pressure for 3 minutes.