We decided to make our frosting in this video, but feel free to improvise anyway that works best for you.
We used the baking accessories, parchment paper, and GoWISE USA Induction Cooktop with our 3.7-Quart Air Fryer (GW22654). The GoWISE USA Induction Cooktop is optional and only used to make the frosting, however it works fast and is perfect for melting the butter quickly.
2 cups butter, softened
2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
4 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup butter
½ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 cups powdered sugar
Ground cinnamon sprinkled on top
- In a large bowl, beat the 2 cups of butter with mixer.
- Add granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add pumpkin. Mix well.
- Add flour and use electric mixer to blend most, use wooden spoon to stir remaining flour.
- Place parchment paper in baking pan and drop dough into the baking pan (no more than 4).
- Set Air Fryer to 320° F for 6-8 minutes. Use toothpick to test.
- Set induction cooktop to 212° F
- Heat ½ cup of butter and brown sugar until melted and smooth.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and add milk and vanilla.
- Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Wait for cookies to cool. Spread frosting on cookies and top with cinnamon.