This Vegan Mushroom Jerky recipe is a great alternative to beef jerky for that vegan in your life.
Fear not, however, for GoWISE has your back! We swap out meat for mushrooms and use our Mojave Air Fryer Dehydrator to create a finished product that is remarkably similar in flavor and texture to traditional jerky!
- 4-6 portabella mushrooms
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground chili powder
- Slice the mushroom into strips approximately 1/4-inch thick
- Whisk together soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, paprika, and chili powder. Transfer to a zip-top bag or airtight container and add mushroom slices. Marinate for 8 hours, up to overnight.
- Place mushroom slices on air fryer oven racks. Dehydrate for 5 hours at 130° F.
- Allow jerky to cool completely before transferring to an airtight container. Store jerky in fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!
Looking for more Air Fryer Oven inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Air Fryer Oven Corn Dogs
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.