You'll think of Fall, cool weather, football, and Halloween when you dig into this chunky, creamy, satisfying white chicken chili.
What makes this recipe so special is that this version is ready in a fraction of the time thanks to the GoWISE USA pressure cooker!
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 15 oz can corn, with juice
- 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilis, with juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 oz packet ranch dip or dressing mix
- 8 oz package cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped Cilantro, for garnish
- 1 avocado, for garnish
- 1 jalapeno, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, for garnish
- Place all of your ingredients into your pressure cooker's inner pot in the following order: 2 chicken breasts, drained black and white beans, chopped onion, corn with juice, tomatoes with juice, and chicken broth.
- Add the cumin, chili powder, and the ranch packet. Stir everything to combine. Make sure to get some of the juice under the chicken to keep it from burning the bottom.
- Cut the cream cheese into 8-12 pieces and place over the top of chili.
- Close the pressure cooker lid and switch the pressure release switch to the sealing position. Set the cook time to 20 minutes at high pressure using the Manual preset. When the cook time ends, allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. Once done, carefully switch the pressure release switch to the venting position to release any remaining steam and pressure.
- Remove the chicken breasts and shred. Return the shredded chicken back to the chili. Stir everything together in the pot. Stir until cream cheese is melted. Serve garnished with avocado, cilantro, jalapenos, lime and tortilla chips and enjoy.
Watch recipe here
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.