Looking for some snacks to make for game day? These are air fryer versions of some of your favorite football treats while also cutting out the calories of deep-frying!
In the first half, we have Air Fryer Potato Wedges! Then, we follow up with some mouthwatering Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Strips! Enjoy the big game this Sunday and stay healthy!
Buffalo Chicken Strips
- 1¼ lbs. chicken breast tenders
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- In a shallow dish, whisk the eggs.
- In another shallow dish, combine the flours, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- With a paper towel, pat the chicken breast tenders dry and place on a plate.
- Dunk the chicken tenders into the egg wash, letting excess egg drip off before coating the chicken tender generously with breading. For a thicker breading, repeat the egg wash and breading step once more.
- Air fry at 400 for 8 minutes. Flip and then air fry 8 additional minutes.
- Allow to sit for 3-4 minutes before brushing with buffalo sauce. Enjoy!
Parmesan potato wedges
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 medium sized red potatoes, cut into wedges
- Combine all ingredients in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag and shake ingredients to coat potatoes
- Air fry at 400 for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Looking for more game day inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Half-time Hunger Trivia and Recipes
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.