The big game is on Sunday! Do you have your menu planned? Consider adding these Game Day Sliders to the list! Since we will be watching the game from the comfort of our house, consider making these for your roommates or family members.
We made these using our all-new GoWISE Electric Meat Grinder to create a custom blend of meat for our burgers, but you can also easily make this recipe using store-bought ground beef.
We then grilled them up with our GoWISE USA Ultimate Air Fryer Oven and Grill!
- 1 lb of sirloin steak
- 1 lb of chuck roast
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg ½ cup breadcrumbs
1. Chop meat into approximately 2-inch pieces. Assemble the grinder with the coarse cutting plate attached. Mince sirloin steak into a large bowl. Add dry ingredients and Worcestershire sauce into minced steak, excluding salt and pepper
2. Mince 1 lb. of chuck roast in the same bowl. Mix all ingredients together. Once mixed, if desired, feed mixture into the meat grinder for a better seasoning mix throughout the meat.
3. Add in egg and ½ cup of unseasoned breadcrumbs into meat mixture and combine.
4. Form into 8 quarter-pound patties.
5. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2-24 hours.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Grill at 450 for 5 minutes. Flip and add cheese, then grill for 3 additional minutes, or until desired doneness. Enjoy!
Looking for more game day inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Air Fryer Parmesan Potato Wedges & Buffalo Chicken Strips
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Oven, air fryer oven recipe, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, easy recipes, GoWISE USA, meatgrinder, sliders, Superbowl, superbowl2021, superbowlsunday