Try some of the best keto meatballs! These easy air fryer Asian meatballs are a quick meal ready in 15 minutes. A low-carb and gluten-free recipe that will be a family favorite.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup ground pork rinds
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup green onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons liquid aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, making sure not to over mix.
- Form into about 16 meatballs and place into the Air Fry Basket accessory.
- Cook at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, flipping throughout to get an even brown.
- Serve with your desired dipping sauce and enjoy!
Watch recipe video here:
25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator with 3D Heating
For more recipes easy recipes, check out this Pull Apart Cheese Bread recipe we made using our 12.7-Quart Air Fryer Oven Deluxe
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, air fryer cooking, air fryer meatballs, air fryer recipe, air fryer recipes, airfryer meatballs, airfryer recipes, gluten free meatballs, keto, keto air fryer recipes, keto connect, keto meatballs, meat balls, meatballs recipe, meatballs without breadcrumbs