Hot Dogs in the air fryer are already game-changing! They’re cooked perfectly and taste like they’re meant to taste, juicy, meaty, and so good! We got something better...this recipe is made in our NEW Steam Air Fryer! You’ll never make hot dogs another way!
A Chicago Dog is usually boiled, but we chose to steam ours, which makes it feel like you are having the real deal Classic Chicago-Style hot dog.
Chicago is as picky about hot dogs as New York is about pizza. The toppings aren't just specific, but the order they go on is crucial too.
The frank must be all-beef, the bun must be poppy seed, the ingredients must be piled onto the bun in the order specified. And whatever you do, don't spoil the splendor with ketchup!
- 1 pack all-beef hot dogs
- 1 pack poppy seed hot dog buns
- Yellow mustard
- Sweet pickle relish
- White onion, chopped
- Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Dill pickle spears
- Peppers (we recommend sport peppers)
- Celery Salt
- Turn the Water Tank over and fill it with water. The Water Tank's capacity is 4.5 cups and it is recommended to fill the water tank to its full capacity.
- Place the hot dogs in the Basket.
- Using Steam Mode, cook at 212ºF for 6 minutes. Place the buns in the basket for 1-2 minutes for a steamed bun!
- Add the desired amount of toppings to your dogs and enjoy!
Watch recipe video here
7 Quart Steam Air Fryer
Looking for more air fryer inspired recipes? Check out this Asian Keto Meatballs recipes.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.