The temperature may be creeping up, but that doesn't mean that you can't still enjoy a good soup now and again! With our GoWISE Heating Blender, mixing up clam chowder is easier than ever. Not only can this cook your soup, but also mix them and chop your roughly cut veggies into finer pieces. And you can leave it warmly bubbling away so that it is ready when you are, without the fire risk of a stove!
This budget-friendly recipe also uses canned clams rather than fresh, saving you time and money! Interested in a keto version? Try swapping out the potatoes with cauliflower or celery root, and leave out the bread bowl. Happy cooking!
2 russet potatoes
2 cans of clams
1 cup milk
1 cup veggie stock
1 cup half & half
3 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp thyme
1 bay leaf
2 tbsp butter
1 onion diced
2 cloves garlic
1. Add butter, diced onions, and garlic to the heating blender. Using the soup setting cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Mix in thyme, flour, and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add veggie stock, milk, and juice from 2 cans of clams. Add 1 bay leaf and cook for 1 minute.
4. Remove bay leaf, add your potatoes. Simmer 12-15 minutes.
5. Add 1 cup of half and half, clams, and heat through.
6. Add finished product to a bread bowl, add bacon, and enjoy!
Looking for more Heated Blender inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Chicken Tortilla Soup In the Heated Blender
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.