Are you still looking for that perfect recipe to grill up on Father's Day?
Follow the recipe as we walk you through how to make Elotes, also called grilled Mexican street corn. Spicy cayenne, savory queso fresco, tart lime juice, and the natural sweetness of the corn come together to create the ultimate flavor combo!
This recipe is also vegetarian and gluten-friendly, and it is sure to be a hit whether you grill them up as a snack by the pool or serve them with dinner.
Best of all, you can now make this tasty treat without leaving the comfort of your kitchen with our GoWISE USA Indoor Smokeless Grill.
No need to brave the heat. Keep dad cool, comfortable, and happily snacking on this amazing corn!
I N G R E D I E N T S
3 ears of corn
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup cilantro
Zest of 1 lime
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/8 tsp smoked paprika
3/4 cup queso fresco
D I R E C T I O N S
1. Pour 2 cups of water into your GoWISE USA Smokeless Grill drip tray. Set your grill to medium high and turn on the fan.
2. With a paper towel brush olive oil on the grill plate.
3. Grill you corn for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Add Creamy Sauce ingredients to a large plate and stir to combine. Spread cheese crumbles on a separate plate. Set aside.
5. Immediately after removing from grill, working with one piece of corn at a time, transfer corn to plate with mayonnaise mixture and turn and brush to evenly coat. Transfer corn to cheese plate and sprinkle all over corn
6. Garnish with additional cilantro if desired. Serve immediately.
Looking for more Indoor Grill inspired recipes? Check out this recipe blog: Meal Prepping with Your Grill
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.