This air fryer mothers day recipe will impress mom this year! Forget about using multiple pots and pans and forget the messy clean-up.
You only need our new 3D air fryer oven and professional dehydrator to make this frittata recipe.
It is easy enough that the kids can help make it and all that is needed is a couple ingredients and less than 40-minutes to make brunch this year a hit!
- 7 eggs
- ¾ cup broccoli florets, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Handful of fresh spinach, chopped
- Green onion, for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer oven to 370F.
- Add the eggs to a bowl and whisk.
- Add broccoli, red onion, bell pepper, cheese and spinach in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Coat the pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour mixture into the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 370F for 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Garnish with green onions and serve!
25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator with 3D Heating
Looking for more Mother's Day inspired recipes? Check out this Mother's Day French Toast and Mimosa Brunch recipe
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: brunch ideas at home, gowise usa air fryer, healthy air fryer recipes, mothers day cooking gift ideas, mothers day cooking ideas, mothers day recipe