This Cilantro Lime Chicken is going to be your new go-to chicken recipe! This marinated chicken can be used for tacos, burrito bowls or even on it's own; it's THAT good! This week we made a southwest salad 😋
We used boneless chicken thighs for this recipe and marinated then in lots of cilantro and lime, garlic and spices. Air fried them until cooked and the edges are cripsy. Then chopped it up to put on whatever you'd like!
Salad toppings are completely up to you, but we choose black beans, corn, pico de gallo, Monterey jack cheese, tortilla strips and served it with a spicy ranch!
- 1 lb. boneless & skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup cilantro
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- To make the marinade, add the cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, sugar and all the spices together in a bowl. Combine using an immersion blender. Add in more olive oil as needed if the consistency is too chunky.
- Add the chicken thighs and marinade in a Ziploc bag and toss everything around until the chicken in fully coated.
- Preheat your air fryer to 380F for about 5 minutes.
- Once preheated, add the chicken thighs to the air fryer basket and cook for 18-20 minutes.
- Once the chicken has finished cooking and cooling, chop it up.
- Enjoy this in tacos, on top of a burrito bowl or a romaine salad like we did!
- Salad toppings: Black beans, corn, Monterey jack cheese, pico de gallo, tortilla strips and served with a spicy ranch!
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO HERE
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.