Relatives still in town after the holidays but you're tired of high-maintenance cooking? Never fear! This Chili Verde recipe, made in our GoWISE Pressure Cooker, takes only five minutes to prep, and you can have dinner on the table in under an hour! Let us show you how!
- 2 cups rice
- 4 cups water
- 1 boneless pork shoulder roast (4 to 5 pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cans (10 ounces each) green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sour cream, optional
1. Pour rice and water into your pressure cooker. Cook using the rice preset. Use the quick-release function to rapidly vent pressure. Remove rice from inner pot and set aside, covered to keep warm.
2. Combine pork, enchilada sauce, salsa verde, green chiles, and salt in the pressure cooker. Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally for 15 minutes. Vent any remaining pressure before opening.
3. Serve on rice topped with sour cream (optional). Enjoy!
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.