Keto? Check. Delicious? Double check. What this scrumptious lasagna may lack in carbs, it certainly does not lack in flavor! Instead of noodles, we baked up some keto noodles in our 12.7-Quart Air Fryer Oven Deluxe, and then brought them all together to create this air fried lasagna!
Watch along to learn how to make this recipe at home!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¾ cup marinara sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 oz ricotta
- 1 ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt together cream cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan. Add eggs and mix until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line two 8-inch baking pans with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Divide egg mixture between the two pans. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Swap rack positions and bake 3 additional minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about one minute. Add tomato paste and mix until well-coated.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Brown, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and drain.
- Return skillet to heat and add marinara. Heat until warmed through. Season with oregano, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Spoon a small amount of sauce into an 8-inch baking pan. Place one set of noodles on the bottom of the dish. Spread half of the ricotta over the noodles, then layer half of the meat mixture on top and sprinkle with half of the shredded mozzarella. Repeat. Top with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving. Enjoy!
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Oven, air fryer oven recipe, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, healthy meals, keto, keto recipes, Lasagna