If you are looking for a fun and easy dinner idea for Valentine's Day this year, you will love these heart shaped pizzas! Kids and adults will love them, and they would also be perfect for a date night.
This recipe takes minimal time and effort, not to mention since you are making it in your air fryer that means minimal clean up.
We used our 17-Quart Mojave Air Fryer Dehydrator to create this recipe, it is a fully functional air fryer oven.
Keep reading for the full recipe:
1 cup warm water (105-110 degrees)
1 tbs sugar
1 tbs active dry yeast
1 tbs olive oil
1 to 2/12 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Grease the racks and set aside.
2. Put warm water into a large mixing bowl
3. Add sugar and yeast and stir to combine
4. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes, or until it becomes frothy and bubbles form.
5. Add olive oil and gently stir to combine
6. Add 2 cups of flour and salt and mix with a spatula until a ball begins to form (dough will be sticky) Add more flour as needed to form a ball. Let sit for 30 minutes.
7. Transfer to floured surface and knead into a dough, adding up to ½ cup extra flour needed.
8. Roll dough into your desired shape and gently transfer to your air fryer racks.
9. To ensure the dough doesn’t form air pockets, use a fork to prick to the dough all around ( gently so you don’t poke holes all the way through the crust.)
10. Bake at 390 for 10 minutes, removing it half way to add pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Bake for the remaining 5 minutes.
11. Let cool, cut and serve! Enjoy!
Watch the video below and you'll see how easy they are to make!
Looking for more Air Fryer inspired recipes? Check out our recent recipe blog: Air Fried Hot Wings
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.