5-6 ears of sweet corn
1 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
½ tsp garlic powder
1 cup Cotija cheese
6 tbsp Mayonnaise
With an 8 qt pressure cooker, you should be able to fit all 6 ears of the sweet corn into the cooking pot for the pressure cooker. If you have a smaller pressure cooker, you may have to do this in batches.
- Add 1-2 cups of water.
- Steam under pressure for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, mayonnaise, and lime juice.
- When the corn is done, remove the husks and brush the corn with the garlic, mayonnaise, and lime.
- Hold one end of the corn and rotate the corn while sprinkling chipotle chili powder over the corn.
- Repeat the previous step and sprinkle cotija cheese.
- Sprinkle some chopped cilantro for garnish.
- Serve and Enjoy!