Air Fryer Apple Pie
2 rolls of refrigerated pie crust
1 Large apple (chopped)
2 tsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp. sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. butter
1 beaten egg
1 Tbsp. raw sugar
- Defrost pre-made pie crust.
- Roll out the pie crust, flip baking pan from your air fryer onto dough and cut a circle ½ in larger than the baking tin. (This will be the bottom of the pie.) Next, roll out the dough again and cut a second circle that is smaller than the baking pan. (This will be the top of the pie.)
- Spray the baking pan with baking spray and lay the large piece of pie dough into the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, place the chopped apple, lemon juice, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix to combine.
- Once combined pour the coated apples into the baking pan. Top the coated apples with slices of butter.
- Place the second smaller circle of pie crust over the apples and pinch the edges. Next, make a few slits in the top of the dough.
- Spread the egg wash over the top of the crust and sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Place the pan into the air fryer basket and cook for 30 minutes at 320 degrees.