4 bone-in pork chops
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 cup chicken broth
your favorite pork seasoning
1. Season both sides of pork chop with your favorite pork seasoning.
2. Press the saute option of your pressure cooker and add olive oil. Let it warm up and then brown your pork chops on both sides.
3. After all the pork chops have been browned, remove from pot and add the chicken broth.
4. Place pressure cooker trivet into pot, and place the pork chops on top. Add some BBQ sauce (about 3 Tbsp) into the pot.
5. Close the pressure cooker with the lid and set the temperature and time manually to 10 minutes at low pressure.
6. Wait an additional 10 minutes after it's finished for the pressure to release naturally. After the 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure.
7. Remove the pork chops and place them on a baking sheet. Baste with BBQ sauce and place under an oven broiler on high for 2-3 minutes until caramelized and bubbly.