- Chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
1. Brush the chicken breast with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle one side with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Place the breast in the air fryer basket seasoned side down. Then season the other side.
4. Roast at 360° for 9 minutes (for 8 oz chicken breast). Then flip the chicken breast over and cook for another 9 minutes. Larger chicken breasts need more cook time, and smaller ones need less time. Enjoy!
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Oven, air fryer oven recipe, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, airfryer, Chicken, Chicken recipe, Easy Meals, gowise, GoWISE USA