- 1 large Honeycrisp apple, cored and cut into 16-20 slices
- 3 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Chopped pistachios, for garnish
- Fresh thyme, for garnish
- Honey, for drizzling
- Start by cutting each slice of prosciutto in half. Slice the apple into about 16-20 even slices.
- Wrap the center of the apple with prosciutto, allowing the ends of the apple to peak out.
- Place all the wrapped apples in the air fryer basket. Cook at 400°F for about 5 minutes, or just enough to crisp up the prosciutto.
- Transfer to a plate with a bed of arugula. Top with goat cheese, chopped pistachios, and drizzle with honey.