Who’s ready to warm up with a bowl of wild rice soup? Now that Fall is here if you find yourself craving comfort food, this pressure cooker recipe will become your new go-to.
This cozy wild rice soup is creamy, packed with flavor, and full of tender veggies and wild rice.
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 large handfuls of kale, roughly chopped with thick stems removed
- fine sea salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, garnish
- Combine vegetable stock, wild rice, mushrooms, carrots, celery, onion, sweet potato, bay leaf and Old Bay seasoning and garlic in the bowl of your Ovate Pressure Cooker. Do a quick stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on manual high pressure for 25 minutes. Let the pressure cooker naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes. Then carefully turn the Pressure Valve handle to the “Venting” position and quick release the remaining pressure. Remove lid and discard the bay leaf.
- Add the coconut milk and kale to the soup, and stir gently until combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. The soup will naturally thicken as it cools.
- Top with some freshly grated parmesan and you are ready to enjoy!
Watch recipe video here
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.