- 1 medium baking potato
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter, softened
- ½ Tbsp 2% milk
- 1.5 oz cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- Green onions (optional)
- Pierce potato and brush lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
- Bake in your air fryer for 15 minutes at 400°F. Flip and bake for 15 additional minutes.
- Set aside potato to cool. When cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise, then scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a small bowl, mash the pulp with butter, milk, and a pinch of salt. Stir in cream cheese and sour cream. Spoon into potato shells.
- Return potatoes to air fryer. Bake, uncovered, until heated through and the tops are golden brown, approximately 15 minutes. Top with sliced green onions, if desired. Enjoy!