- 24 whole chocolate sandwich cookies
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 3 8-oz blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2 packets hot cocoa mix
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- In a large ziptop bag or food processor, crush or blend cookies into fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and pour melted butter and salt. Stir until crumbs are completely covered and moist.
- In a large bowl using a hand mizer, beat together cream cheese, hot chocolate mix, sugar, and eggs. Add sour cream, vanilla, and salt.
- Press cookie mixture into springform pan and about ⅓ of the way up the sides, packing tightly. Poor cheesecake over the crust.
- Bake the cheesecake at 325° for approximately 1 hour, or until only slightly jiggly. Turn off oven, open air fryer oven door, and allow to cool for 1 hour, then refrigerate until firm (at least 5 hours, up to overnight).
- Topping (optional): Line a mesh rack with parchment paper and place marshmallows on top. Broil until the marshmallows are puffed but not golden, approximately 1 minute.
- Pile puffed marshmallows on top of child cheesecake and then sift cocoa power on top. Slice into wedges and then serve immediately. Enjoy!