Simple recipe to make, you toss in all of your ingredients, set the temperature, and come back to a deliciously cooked meal
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ½ - 2 lbs boneless beef chuck, but into pieces
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups apple cider
- 4 cups beef stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Season beef with salt and pepper
- Set the pressure cooker to saute and add about 1-2 Tbsp of olive oil to the pot. When hot, add the beef chunks and brown each side. Remove the beef from the pot.
- Add 2 Tbs olive oil and saute garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add onions and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, beef, potatoes, carrots, broth, cider, bay leaves, and rosemary to the pot.
- Turn off the saute setting. Lock the lid onto the pressure cooker. And cook on high for 30 minutes and allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Remove the lid, set the pressure cooker to Keep Warm and stir in the frozen peas. Place the lid back on the pressure cooker and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with rosemary or parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.