When you’re craving pizza but need an easy and quick dinner, make this brussels & bacon flatbread recipe!
Use store-bought or homemade naan flatbread, add your toppings, and air fry. In 10-minutes you will have a delicious meal or appetizer ready to devour.
It’s great recipe for the holidays or any time of the year.
- 4-6 slices thick-cut bacon, diced
- 8 ounces Brussels Sprouts, thinly-sliced
- 1/2 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pieces flatbread (or store-bought naan)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Balsamic glaze
- Line a sheet with parchment or foil and lay down the bacon slices. Cook at 350°F for about 10 minutes. Once bacon is at the desired crispiness, set aside to cool.
- Once the bacon is cooled and able to be handled, dice it into small pieces.
- Place the piece of flatbread on the 12" circular pizza pan, and brush the top with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with about 1/3 of the Mozzarella cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges of the flatbread. Then add the brussels, red onion, bacon, 1 clove of minced garlic and the crumbled cheese. Finish with a sprinkle more of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat all steps with the second pizza.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes, or until the Mozzarella has melted and the crusts are slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.
Watch recipe video here
25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator
Looking for more air fryer inspired recipes? Check out these 5 Air Fryer Oven Pizza Recipes
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.