2 medium chicken breasts
4 large or 8 small sweet potatoes
2 green onions
Creamy Buffalo Sauce:
3 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp hot sauce (like frank's hot sauce)
1 tbsp ranch dressing
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
- Wash sweet potatoes and prick all over with a fork. Place on air fryer racks, bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Season chicken breasts generously on both sides with salt. Place on the rack. Bake for 15 additional minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, hot sauce, ranch dressing, garlic powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Thinly slice two green onions and mix into your sauce.
- Remove chicken and sweet potato from air fryer. Let your chicken cool slightly. Shred chicken, either by hand with two forks or with a stand or hand mixer. In a small bowl, stir together all sauce ingredients until smooth. Pour over chicken and add white and light green parts of sliced green onions. Stir until well combined.
- When sweet potatoes are soft, remove from air fryer and slice down the middle carefully. Push ends in, using a towel or potholder to protect your hands, to open the sweet potato a little. Stuff with buffalo chicken mixture and top with more ranch dressing and garnish with dark green parts of sliced green onions. Enjoy!