1 cup warm water (105-110 degrees)
1 tbs sugar
1 tbs active dry yeast
1 tbs olive oil
1 to 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Grease the racks and set aside.
2. Put warm water into a large mixing bowl
3. Add sugar and yeast and stir to combine
4. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes, or until it becomes frothy and bubbles form.
5. Add olive oil and gently stir to combine
6. Add 2 cups of flour and salt and mix with a spatula until a ball begins to form (dough will be sticky) Add more flour as needed to form a ball. Let sit for 30 minutes.
7. Transfer to floured surface and knead into a dough, adding up to ½ cup extra flour needed.
8. Roll dough into your desired shape and gently transfer to your air fryer racks.
9. To ensure the dough doesn’t form air pockets, use a fork to prick to the dough all around ( gently so you don’t poke holes all the way through the crust.)
10. Bake at 390 for 10 minutes, removing it half way to add pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Bake for the remaining 5 minutes.
11. Let cool, cut and serve! Enjoy!