Cheese + potatoes = true love🧡 These delicious, from-scratch Cheesy Potatoes are a low maintenance pressure cooker side dish that is best served at a family dinner or next large gathering. Keep this dish in mind for your next holiday lineup!
This hearty dish is creamy, cheesy and comforting with every bite!
- 3 lbs. russet potatoes, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Green onion, for garnish
- Peel and chop the potatoes into 1" pieces.
- Grate 8 oz of cheddar cheese (grated yourself is best for a creamy texture).
- Add the potatoes, broth, garlic powder, salt and pepper + any other seasonings you'd like to add into the pressure cooker.
- Set the pressure cooker to cook for 5-6 minutes at high pressure.
- Once done, do a quick release of pressure.
- Give them a stir and add the cheese and sour cream.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
WATCH THE FULL RECIPE VIDEO
Looking for more pressure cooker recipes? Check out this Feta Pasta TikTok Recipe.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.