Air Fryer Oreos – A carnival food favorite made a little bit better for you, right in the air fryer with no oil or grease!
- Crescent roll dough
- Powdered sugar, for topping
- Optional: any other sweet dipping sauces
- Pop the crescent sheet roll and spread it on the table. The dough will be perforated already to make 8 crescents. Cut each triangle in half. One pack of dough will be enough for 16 Oreos.
- Wrap the Oreo cookies. Mold and form the dough to cover the entire cookie.
- Place your prepared cookies in the air fryer basket lined with perforated parchment paper (optional). Air fry at 360°F for 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or pair with your favorite sweet dipping sauce and enjoy!
You can set the temp between 90°F-170°F and the time between 2-24 hours. 3 stackable racks enable you to prepare more dried fruits and veggies, beef jerky, and even your own dried herbs.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.