FA' LA LA LOVE these Christmas light cupcakes. Today we used our GoWISE USA steam air fryer to make this recipe. It's the perfect holiday dessert idea.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- Ingredients called for the cake mix
- Cream cheese frosting
- Black frosting, for decorating
- M&Ms, for decorating
- Follow instructions on the cake mix box and mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put silicone muffin liners into air fryer basket and line the silicone liners with cupcake liners. Fill each about ¾ full with the prepared cake mix.
- Air Fry the cupcakes at 350°F for 11 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool completely before frosting.
- To decorate: First, pipe the cream cheese frosting on the cupcakes. Then using the black icing pen pipe a continuous squiggly line around the cupcake to look like the cable to the lights. Last, place the M&M's along the black icing to imitate Christmas lights.
Watch the full recipe video here
7 Quart Steam Air Fryer
Looking for more dessert inspired recipes? Check out these air fryer Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.