Cranberry Brie Tarts are the perfect Holiday Appetizer. These puff pastries can be filled with many variations of sweet or savory ingredients.
Be sure to serve immediately to get that signature gooey brie tart or add them to a charcuterie board along with your favorite pickles, cheeses, and preserved meats.
Bake them in the air fryer and they'll be ready to serve in under 20 minutes.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter, melted
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 sheets (1 pack) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) wheels of Brie, each cut into 12 slices (leave the rind on)
- 1 egg, beaten
- coarse sugar, for sprinkling
- fresh thyme, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the cranberries, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Mix.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut each sheet of puff pastry into 6 rectangles. Repeat the steps with the second sheet of puff pastry.
- Spread each rectangle with 2 slices of brie and then mound the cranberries over the brie, pressing them into the brie to adhere slightly.
- Fold the edges of the pastry inward to enclose the brie. Brush the edges of pastry with beaten egg and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Working in batches, transfer to the air fryer oven. Bake at 420°F for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the brie is melted. Top with fresh thyme.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch full recipe video here
12.7-Quart Air Fryer Oven Deluxe (More Colors Available)
Looking for more air fryer inspired recipes? Check out these Christmas Light Cupcakes.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.