Get mom a Mother's Day Gift that she really wants....FOOD. Food is the way to our hearts and your mom will love these Air Fried Breakfast Galettes!
These are savory breakfast pastries made from puff pastry, stuffed with a bacon and onion mixture and topped with a cracked egg.
We were inspired by Alexandra Cook at itsnotcomplicatedrecipes, but decided to make in the air fryer and they turned out great!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 16 oz. bacon, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 sheets puff pastry, defrosted
- 8 eggs, for cracking
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg + 1 tsp water, for egg wash
- Start by dicing the onion and bacon.
- In a medium sized pan, add the olive oil, bacon and onion and cook until crispy. Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 4 equal squares.
- Add about 2 spoonfuls of the bacon and onion mixture to each puff pastry square.
- Fold the sides of the puff pastry and pinch corners to secure the edges are sealed. Make a well in the center of each.
- Working in batches, place galettes in the air fryer basket.
- Crack an egg into the center of each where you made the well and brush edges with egg wash.
- Sprinkle the tops with salt and pepper and air fry at 350F for about 7 minutes.
- Garnish with toppings of choice and enjoy!
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO HERE
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.