4 tbsp butter
2 garlic cloves
1/2 small onion
12 oz. mushrooms
4 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth to make this a vegetarian meal)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
2 oz. High-grade cooking Sherry
A pinch of parsley
1. Start by melting 2 Tbsp of butter
2. Using the manual setting, set the temperature to 202° for 1 minute.
3. After the butter melts, add two Cloves Garlic, 1/2 a small Onion - coarsely chopped.
4. Use the 'Chop' function a few times to mince Onions and Garlic.
5. Add another 2 Tbsp Butter, 12oz of fresh Mushrooms, and 4 cups of Chicken Broth.
6. Lock the Lid, don't forget the Cap!
7. Press cooking 'Presets' twice for 'Soup' and let cook for a full cycle - we ran the 'Soup' cycle twice.
8. When the soup is done, using the 'Blade Speed' function, set to medium speed and blend until the desired consistency.
9. Remove the 'Fill Cap' and add Salt and Pepper to taste along with 2oz of High-Grade cooking Sherry and a pinch of Parsely.
10. Use the 'Chop' function to mix the soup once more.
Make this vegetarian by substituting chicken broth with veggie broth!
Premiere High Performance Heating Blender
$ 149.95Learn More