If you are an eggnog fan these are a must-try! These soft cookies are topped with a creamy eggnog frosting and garnished with sprinkles, making them perfect for holiday platters.
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp rum extract
- 1/4 cup eggnog
1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
1/4 tsp rum extract
2 - 3 Tbsp. eggnog
1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, whip together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg yolk, vanilla extract, rum extract and eggnog. With mixer set on low speed, slowly add in dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Scoop dough out by the heaping tablespoonfuls and drop onto the greased baking pan accessory, spacing cookies 2-inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven 11 - 13 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack.
- While the cookies are cooling, make the frosting: In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, whip butter until very pale and fluffy. Add in rum extract and 2-3 Tbsp. of eggnog and mix in powdered sugar. Add additional eggnog to reach desired consistency.
- Once completely cooled, frost with the Eggnog Frosting and sprinkle tops lightly with nutmeg or sprinkles. Enjoy!
Watch full recipe video here:
25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator
Looking for more air fryer dessert recipes? Check out these S'mores 5 Ways recipe.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.