Join us today and learn how to make a classic potato salad in your pressure cooker. Forget the headache of making this and cook your potatoes and eggs all together in your pressure cooker.
This recipe makes for a perfect side dish for Memorial Day or any backyard get-together.
Join us next week where we will show you an entrée that will pair well with this appetizer.
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 ribs celery
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 2 pickles , minced + splash of pickle juice
- Add water and chopped potatoes to the bottom of the instant pot. Place the eggs on top of the potatoes.
- Secure the pot lid and turn the valve to sealing.
- Select high pressure/manual and set timer to 4 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick release the pressure. Remove the eggs to a bowl of cold water and drain the water from the pot.
- Separate egg yolks from the whites of the hard-boiled eggs and mash the yolks in a bowl.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, buttermilk, mustard, a splash of pickle juice, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the warm potatoes. Chop the egg whites and add them to the potatoes along with the celery, onion, and pickles.
- Stir well, cover, and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend.
Looking for more pressure cooker inspired recipes? Check out this Feta Pasta TikTok Recipe.
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.