TikTok’s popular baked feta pasta is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal! We decided to put our own spin on it, follow along to see how to use your pressure cooker to make the famous feta pasta TikTok recipe.
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8-ounce block feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 12 ounces dried pasta of choice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup basil packed, chopped, plus extra for serving
1. Add pasta, 12oz, and 3 cups of water and pressure cook on manual high for 4 minutes. Do a quick release.
2. Add your cherry tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, feta cheese, chili flakes, garlic, and basil and cook again on manual high for 4 minutes. Do a quick release, plate and enjoy!
(*quick tip: for thicker noodles, cook noodles first. For smaller noodles, feel free to combine everything in together.)
8.5 Quart Ovate Series Pressure Cooker with Accessories
Looking for more pressure cooker inspired recipes? Check out this Bacon-Potato Corn Chowder recipe to make in your Pressure Cooker.
Recipe inspiration: https://littlesunnykitchen.com/baked-feta-pasta/#wprm-recipe-container-31272
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.