How To Make French Toast in the Air Fryer Plus Mimosas in a Blender
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/3 cup Butter, melted
2 Tbs Corn Syrup
1/3 cup Chopped Pecans
1 French Baguette
1 tsp grated Orange Zest
1 cup fresh Orange Juice
1/2 cup 2% Milk
1 Tbs Sugar
1 tsp ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Egg whites
1 Tbs Powdered Sugar (for dusting)
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine Brown sugar, melted Butter, and Corn Syrup.
2. In a greased 8" round by 2" deep baking pan, spread brown sugar mixture evenly. Then, sprinkle the chopped Pecans
3. Slice Baguette into 12 or so, 3/4" thick pieces, and lay them across the bottom of the pan.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together Eggs, Orange Juice, Milk, Egg Whites, Orange Zest, Sugar, Cinnamon, and Vanilla. Pour mixture over the bread in baking pan. Use a spoon and press the bread down to help absorb the liquid, and let sit for an hour.
5. Set Airfryer at 330° for 28 minutes
6. While the French toast cooks, add 1 1/2 cups of frozen but, thawed Raspberries in a Blender along with 1 Tbs Sugar.
7. Rinse Pitcher and add 1 1/2 Cups of thawed frozen Peach slices and 1 Tbs of Sugar.
8. In a Champagne flute, put one tablespoon of each fruit mixture and fill with Champagne.
9. Garnish French Toast with powder sugar and Enjoy!