If you love a one-pot meal that takes very minimal effort to achieve, this recipe is for you! This week we made a Beef Stroganoff and it was made all in the 8.5 Ovate Pressure Cooker and took under 25 minutes!
- 2 lbs. chuck roast, cubed
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 whole onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 3 cups beef broth
- 4 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup egg noodles
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- Set the Ovate pressure cooker to it's SAUTE mode. Add in the butter and let it melt. Add in the mushrooms and onions.
- Stir to coat them in the butter. Then, add the 2 Tablespoons of flour and stir to coat.
- Add in the beef broth, Worcestershire, chuck roast, and garlic.
- Turn off SAUTE mode. Place the lid on and turn the pressure valve to the Sealing position.
- Using the Manual Preset, cook at HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes. Once done, switch the Pressure Valve to the Venting position to do a QUICK RELEASE.
- Add in the egg noodles and give it a stir. Place the lid back onto the pressure cooker and cook for another 3 minutes on Manual HIGH PRESSURE.
- Once finished, do another QUICK RELEASE.
- Add in the sour cream, salt and pepper to taste and stir.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley and enjoy!
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE
8.5 Quart Ovate Series Pressure Cooker
Looking for more one-pot pressure cooker recipes? Check out this Chicken & Dumplings or this White Chicken Chili
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.