This delicious and quick turkey dinner is perfect for Thanksgiving! Try it out today!
6-7 lbs bone-in turkey breast, thawed
1 onion, cut in half
3 garlic cloves, smashed
1 carrot, cut in half
2 celery stalks, cut in half
4 cups chicken broth
salt & pepper
1 tbs. fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tbs. fresh thyme
1 tbs. fresh sage
4 tbs. butter
Cooking liquid from turkey
2 tbs. butter
2 tbs. flour
1. Peel and cut onion in half
2. Slice 2 stalks of celery in half
3. Peel carrot and cut in half
4. Gather Rosemary, Thyme, & Sage in a small bowl
5. Crush or mince 3 cloves of garlic
6. Pour 4 cups of chicken broth into pressure cooker
7. Place all chopped vegetables and garlic into steamer rack inside pressure cooker
8. Fold sheets of tin foil to create handles for steamer rack. This is so you can lift the turkey out with ease.
9. Pat down the 6-7 lb. turkey breast before seasoning.
10. Season generously with salt and pepper.
11. Place gathered herbs and butter under turkey breast's skin
12. Place turkey in pressure cooker, above the steamer rack
13. Tuck foil handles into pot before closing lid.
14. Cook at high pressure for 30 minutes.
15. While you wait for the turkey, it's time to make the gravy
16. Saute 2 tbs. of butter and flour until browned.
17. Add broth, lower to a simmer and whisk until thick.
18. Back to the turkey
19. After the timer has gone off, use the quick pressure release button
20. Place turkey breast on pan and broil until skin is golden brown
21. Slice up and enjoy!
Please don't forget to share :)