- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 9.6 oz turkey sausage
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1½ cups onion, diced
- 5 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups russet potatoes, peeled and diced small (~2 potatoes)
- 5 cups fresh spinach
- 1½ cups reduced-fat milk (2%)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch Salt & Pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika Pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
1.) Pour olive oil into the pressure cooker inner pot and activate the saute setting. Add turkey sausage and cook until browned. Add minced garlic and cook for approximately 1 minute more.
2.) Add chicken broth, potatoes, onion. Seal your pressure cooker and cook using the soup preset,or on medium pressure for 30 minutes. Use a quick-release at the end of the cook cycle.
3.) Add milk, spinach, cornstarch, paprika, and red pepper flakes. Salt and pepper to taste. Set the unit to slow cook for one hour, but turn off after 30 minutes to slow cook for 30 minutes total.
4.) Serve immediately, topped with chopped pieces of bacon. Enjoy!