- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- Garlic powder, to tasteFor filling:
- 5 eggs, scrambled
- 1 egg + 1 Tbsp of water to make egg wash
- 6 oz cooked turkey sausage
- 1 cup fat-free shredded cheese
1.) Combine all dough ingredients into a medium-sized bowl. Knead together by hand or using the dough hook attachment of a stand mixer. If the dough is too sticky, add up to one tablespoon of flour.
2.) Divide the dough into quarters. On a lightly floured surface, roll out into circles.
3.) Add ¼ of the scrambled eggs and ¼ of the sausage each of the rolled-out circles. Top with ¼ cup of cheese.
4.) Pinch the circles closed to form pockets. Brush each pocket with egg wash.
5.) Air fry at 370° for 6 minutes. Flip and air fry for 6 additional minutes. Enjoy!
(Adapted from: https://www.lifeissweeterbydesign.com/weight-watchers-sausage-and-egg-breakfast-pockets/
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, Breakfast, breakfast recipes, Easy Meals, gowise, GoWISE USA, healthy food, healthy meals, weight watchers