Before we dig into our Thanksgiving feast, we need something savory to snack on.
These prosciutto-wrapped apples are a fun and tasty, simple appetizer that’s so perfect for holiday parties made in your air fryer!
- 1 large Honeycrisp apple, cored and cut into 16-20 slices
- 3 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Chopped pistachios, for garnish
- Fresh thyme, for garnish
- Honey, for drizzling
- Start by cutting each slice of prosciutto in half. Slice the apple into about 16-20 even slices.
- Wrap the center of the apple with prosciutto, allowing the ends of the apple to peak out.
- Place all the wrapped apples in the air fryer basket. Cook at 400°F for about 5 minutes, or just enough to crisp up the prosciutto.
- Transfer to a plate with a bed of arugula. Top with goat cheese, chopped pistachios, and drizzle with honey.
Watch full recipe:
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.