This recipe makes for an easy and healthy snack. We made these ranch cucumber chips, but feel fry to try it with other flavors!
- 2-3 cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp buttermilk powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Slice the cucumbers into thin and uniform slices.
- Toss the cucumber slices in 1-2 Tbsp of oil OR vinegar until they are all coated.
- Place the slices on your dehydrator trays- close but not touching.
- Mix together all the spices to create your ranch seasoning.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over all of the cucumbers.
- Place all 5 racks into the Mojave Air Fryer Dehydrator and set it at 135°F for about 4-6 hours or until completely dry and crisp.
- Store the cucumber chips in an air tight container so that they retain their crispness. Enjoy!
Watch full recipe video
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.