Who would want a dozen regular roses when they could have a dozen Pepperoni Pizza Roses instead? Treat your loved ones with these special pizza bites. Using our air fryer oven, these are ready in minutes!
- Premade Pizza Crust
- Fresh mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Pepperoni slices
- Cut the fresh mozzarella ball into thick slices, then cut again making a half circle shape. The thicker the slice, the gooier your pizza roses will be!
- Place your premade pizza crust dough on a work surface and spread it out evenly, forming a square.
- With a pizza cutter, cut your dough into 1 1/2 inch strips.
- To assemble your roses, you will place about 3 slices of mozzarella then spread on the pizza sauce.
- Then layer pepperoni on the top half of each strip so that they’re slightly overlapping and the top halves of the pepperoni slices are hanging off the pastry. Fold up bottom half of dough and tightly roll.
- Spray your muffin tin with some non-stick cooking spray and carefully place in the roses.
- Cook at 370F for 15 minutes. Serve with ranch and enjoy!
Watch recipe video
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.