- 2-3 cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp buttermilk powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Slice the cucumbers into thin and uniform slices.
- Toss the cucumber slices in 1-2 Tbsp of oil OR vinegar until they are all coated.
- Place the slices on your dehydrator trays- close but not touching.
- Mix together all the spices to create your ranch seasoning.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over all of the cucumbers.
- Place all 5 racks into the Mojave Air Fryer Dehydrator and set it at 135°F for about 4-6 hours or until completely dry and crisp.
- Store the cucumber chips in an air tight container so that they retain their crispness. Enjoy!