New Year, New You?! Better and HEALTHIER than take out, make this quick and easy sheet pan cashew chicken recipe any day of the week!
- ½ cup lite soy sauce
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets and stems
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper to make the marinade.
- Add the broccoli, red bell pepper and green bell pepper to the marinade and stir everything together so that everything is coated.
- Using a slotted spoon, spread the vegetables evenly on the Air Fryer Oven baking pan.
- Next, add the chicken thigh pieces into the remaining marinade and toss to coat. Add chicken on top of the vegetables, trying not to add in too much extra sauce.
- Sprinkle the cashews on top.
- Air fry at 400°F for 20 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve by itself or over white rice, brown rice, or quinoa.
- Sprinkle with extra cashews, if desired.
Watch the full recipe video here
25 Quart Air Fryer Oven & Professional Dehydrator
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.